Anantara Siam Bangkok in Thailand will be hosting the 17th edition of the World Gourmet Festival from Sep 19 to 25, 2016. Nine visiting will be participating in the event, of which six boast Michelin stars. A six-brand champagne journey for the whole event and five-course French food pairing with luxury perfumer Lampe Berger Paris on Sep 24 round up the event highlights.
Other invited chefs are:
– Josean Alija, head chef of one-Michelin-star Nerua, Spain, ranked no. 55 in World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016 list.
– Marco Stabile, chef-owner of one-Michelin-star Ora d’Aria, Italy.
– Hideaki Sato, head chef of Ta Vie, Hong Kong, ranked no. 48 in Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016 list.
– Shinji Kanesaka, chef-owner of Shinji by Kanesaka, Singapore and Macau. Both Singapore outlets and the Macau outlet have a Michelin star each.
– Anthony Genovese, head chef of two-Michelin-star Il Pagliaccio, Italy.
Tickets are now on sale. For more information, visit www.worldgourmetfestivalasia.com.