Share on:

Wine Myth: Wines Always Get Better When Aged

myth-old-wine

In 1985, a bottle of 1787 Chateau Lafite was sold for $156,000 in London. With such an old wine going for such a high price, it does make you feel that older wines are better, doesn’t it?

Sorry to say that it is not always true.

However, only 10% of the wines in the world are meant for aging and actually taste better after 5 years of aging. The other 90% of wines were not produced to be aged for more than 5 years since they were produced. For the 10% of wines that are produced for aging, they need to be kept in very specific conditions.

To read full article, click here.

Find out more about  The Peak Wine Subscription here plan here.