While it seems like Covid-19 might have put the drinks industry to a standstill, Singapore’s bars are fighting back, offering delivery and takeaway services for everything from cocktails (which come complete with garnishes), wines, beer, and everything in between. Support your favourite watering holes, have craft-quality cocktails, and enjoy professional wine recommendations – all on this ever-growing list.
5 Tips for a better drinking experience at home:
- Miss those dense, crystal-clear ice cubes used by the best cocktail bars in the country? You can order the same ice from Tuck Lee. Still got to carve them into diamonds yourself though.
- Invest in proper glassware. The correct drinking vessel will very measurably enhance your experience with wine, cocktails, or even beer.
- For cocktails – chill those glasses. If you have a dedicated fridge for beverages, do it in that to avoid off-odours tainting your glass.
- Order in food from your favourite restaurants. Food and beverage pairings are a fact of life.
- Drinking should be social – get on a conference call with friends and family!